Note from the President of IntegraTect:
As a former design professional (D3 Architects, Inc.), I chose to purchase the IntegraTect formula because it was the only product I trusted to protect my clients interiors. IntegraTect Premium Fabric Protectant is now available to the trade through fabric protection service agencies throughout the world.
Referring IntegraTect is providing a great service to your clients that will protect their investment while maintaining your firm's most valuable marketing tool, the pristine qualities of every fiber related element of your fabulous interior design.Here's how:
• IntegraTect's proprietary non-fluorochemical based formula will eliminate time consuming and costly customer call backs caused by premature stain and UV damage.
• IntegraTect provides super stain and UV damage resistance and is safe to use on all natural and manmade fiber based products, including delicate silk, suede, and finished leather.
• IntegraTect's superior protective qualities will allow you to select delicate fabrics not normally used in high stain and UV impact areas, thereby reducing design time by increasing the fabric selections on your design palette.
• IntegraTect proprietary UV protector will help prevent color fading and UV damage from sun exposure and will not affect the color or hand of any fabric or fiber.
• IntegraTect offers other valuable incentives to the trade. Please call us for details.
• IntegraTects one time permanent application will keep save clients money and inconvenience by eliminating the costly re-application fees associated with using temporary fluorochemical products.
IntegraTect Stops spills from becoming stains. Please refer to our money back warranty on our Products Page.
Designers that choose IntegraTect Premium Fabric Protection Service can rest assured that their clients will enjoy attractive, clean and fresh looking interiors for years to come. If you would like to discuss my company's product and services further, please call me at 337.212.1055 or e-mail: steve@IntegraTect.com.
Stephen P. Wright, President
IntegraTect International, LLC.